- 06-Mar-2017 to 05-May-2017 (EST)
- Human Resources
- Country Club Hills, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
The International Code Council (ICC), has an immediate opening for a Recruiter in the Country Club Hills, Illinois, office.
You're going to make a difference when you join ICC's HR team! If you have a minimum of two years' experience as a full-cycle recruiter, then get your resume over here!!! We want you to own ICC's recruiting process! That includes partnering with ICC's hiring managers and vendors, screening and interviewing, and making hiring recommedations. ICC's goal is to be one of the top companies to work for in the Chicagoland area. Bring your ideas with you! We need you on-site in Country Club Hills (a southwest suburb of Chicago) during ICC's core business hours, but that doesn't mean early mornings or late nights
The Recruiter owns the full life-cycle recruiting process: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of high caliber top talent by using traditional and creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate candidate assessments and reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings.
- Serves as the expert for recruiting candidates.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, and external recruiters to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop recruiting programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates. Specific programs include on campus recruiting, internship programs, networking, online, etc.
- Manage internal candidate process
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with all stakeholders to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Administer and manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintain memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Administrator of applicant tracking system
- Produce reports to be used in compiling Annual Affirmative Action Plan.
This position requires about 15% travel. ICC has offices in AL, CA, DC, KC, and IL.
Required Education and Experience
- At least two years' of recent full cycle recruiting experience.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources.
- Prior experience with ADP WorkForceNow version 12.0 a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ICC's goal is to be one of the top companies to work for in the Chicagoland area. Bring your ideas with you! We need you on-site in Country Club Hills (a southwest suburb of Chicago) during ICC's core business hours, but that doesn't mean early mornings or late nights.
This is your opportunity to make an impact. You'll play a big part in how we do business.
If you are an ambitious Recruiter with skills to share, join our team. We need you, ASAP! If you're happiest working alone, this is not the right position for you. We have an open office environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.