- 17-Apr-2017 to 15-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Business and Product Development
- Country Club Hills, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid time off
ICC is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help in our overall marketing efforts in our Country Club Hills, IL, office. You will play an essential role in the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets form brand awareness to product promotion.
If you are ready to move your career to the next level, please apply immediately. If you prefer to work alone, this is not the job for you. The culture in our Marketing department is open, inclusive, and fun.
- Research, analyze and recommend target audiences to market applicable products and services.
- Research, analyze, and recommend media for marketing communications and schedule ad placements.
- Develop & implement direct mail strategies and campaigns.
- Website optimization and content updates.
- Social media messaging.
- Digital advertising.
- Expense management.
- Assist, support and collaborate with peers.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns.
- Draft marketing communications and collateral.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 3 - 5 years marketing job experience.
- Program management.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Experience in developing creative marketing tactics and directing graphic designers.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects/programs.
- Knowledge of design and print production process is preferred.
- Knowledge of the building and construction products industry preferred.
- Strong initiative and accountability and the ability to work within project budgets.
- Understand and manage budgets and expenses.
- Highly organized/attention to detail.
- Social media experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.